Our retirement solutions have been designed to offer you a new beginning at the age of 60
Retirement is a life event that brings many questions, and we’re here to help you find the right answers for your circumstances.
- Family Welfare Economics is a scientific way of managing your personal finances & Investments. Family Welfare Economics consist of 4 Cs.It is a structured way of Investment Planning for the creation of Wealth, Protection of Wealth & propagation of wealth.
Every person needs to manage all the 4 Cs i.e.
1st C– Creation of Income
2nd C– Consumption of Income
3rd C– Continuation of Income
4th C– Conservation of Income
- Some of the questions we hear include:
- Am I saving enough today to ensure I’ll be able to enjoy my life after retirement?
- How much will I have to live on based on my current savings level?
- Am I using effective tax strategies to protect my savings?
We will work with you to determine a realistic plan that you can use to achieve the retirement lifestyle you’re looking for